EasyCast Series 400
US$139.00 – US$255.00
EasyCast HD-Series 400 is the newest Photopolymer Wax resin developed by ResinWorks3D. This unique formulation is an opaque peach resin that is formulated with 40% wax and is tested to work with ease on DLP and Monochrome LCD 3D printer platforms. Users can confidently print and cast large organic statement pieces, like signet and school rings with a wide range of design elements like engravings and raised details. With the higher wax content, users will be able to cast larger items with nearly the same ease as traditional wax models, from single model to printed trees weighing up to 60 grams. The printed model can cast in all precious metals in all commercially available investments. The Series 400 has been designed to reduce the internal stress on the investment as the model melts out during the burnout cycle. Whether you are using a gypsum and phosphate bonded investments, you can confidently cast your designs with success and minimize breakaways.
Formulated and manufactured in Canada.
Key Features –
- Ease of use – Shake, Pour and Print. Users will not need to manage the temperature setting of the printer, waste unused resin, reformulate the resin with additives or manage the printing cycle to minimize post printing handling.
- Ease of casting with minimal number of gates. Gone are the days of bicycle spoked casting gates to ensure a good cast. Now you can confidently set up your printed models with minimal gates to ease clean up of casted models.
- Easy post printing process– wash in IPA and cure.
- No foul/strong odor
- Premium Resinworks3D Castable Raw Materials used for Formulation
- Strong tolerance for very high peeling speed making speed printing possible/faster.
- Consistency in Printing with no wobble effect, no bad layer lines. (As per the tests done on DLP Printers)
- Low viscosity helps clean it easily in alcohol and also helps for speed printing.
- Requires less gates for casting
- Will polymerize properly under a wide spectrum of different light intensity. (from a monochrome screen to a high power DLP projector)
40% wax content
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 20 cm|