- Recommended cure time: 10-20 minutes (Model Dependent).
- Includes glass vessel to cure models under water.
- Digital timer display: timer selection from 10 seconds to 9:50 maximum.
- 3 memory settings allow for repeatable workflow.
- Wide chamber, capable of curing several models at once.
- Light-energy intensity over 40.0 mW/cm², much higher than competitors.
- Compact, space-saving design.
- Audible beeping notice when curing process is completed.
- Safety switch functions to prevent light emission when door is open.
- Typical LED life exceeds 50,000 hours which is equates to more than 60 years at 1 hour per day.
Power Output: 65 Watts
Power Input: 100-220 VAC / 50-60 Hz
Light Source: UV LED
UV Wavelength: 390-410 nm
Unit Weight: 3.3KG (7.27lbs)
External Unit Dimensions: 21.6cm x 20cm x 15cm
Internal Chamber Dimensions: 12.7cm x 17cm x 7cm
Round Bowl Dimensions: 10cm x 6.5cm
Available on backorder
The CureZone is a compact, high-intensity UV post-curing solution for resin models in applications such as jewelry, prototyping, model making, and more. Slide out drawer, timer, completion alarm, and memory settings enable fast, precise, repeatable workflow. The CureZone’s powerful design dramatically reduces curing times compared to other curing units.
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 23 cm|